Check my blog out

Sunday 10 July 2011

11/07/2011

Dear blog,
I STILL haven't finished my homework yet because it's THAT hard! My teachers are so cruel they give me so much homework :( sometimes I wish I was home-schooled!
Anyway, I've done my science but I've lost my Geography homework so I'll probably get a detention for that if he finds out and I have to research two greek myths; Icarus + Persphence. I've never heard of them! I mean why did people even believe in them if they weren't even real?!

Today is the Yr 6's intake day! Can't wait to see them now and I don't know why! Today I have History then Science (which are like the worst lessons in the world) then break. After that is Geography and English (cruel lessons!) then lunch. But unforetunately, I have to do a test because I missed the day the test was set because I was in the District Athletics tournament. I came last, so there was no point! But, to be honest, I wasn't that bad because everyone said I was really fast!

Ok now byeee! I'm going to finish off my horrible homework :( HELP ME!

Nurul x

No comments:

Post a Comment