Check my blog out

Sunday 10 July 2011

Bored x

Dear blog,
Hey!
I am really bored right now so that's why I'm writing! I'm doing really hard, boring, tiring homework and I really can't be bothered! It's in for tomorrow as well! Oh dear, oh dear but Oh well, I can't wait for tomorrow because all the yr 6's (soon to be yr 7's) will be coming to my school for intake day so I'm hoping to make new friends and greet them. There's going to be a lot of people and it's going to be really crowded because it was when I started!

It's like10:25 ish and I am sooo tired but I have to get my horrible homework done :(
When I'm Queen of the world I will ban homework FOREVER!
Right! I'm going to start doing my homework so have a nice day or goodnight if it's bed time for you :)

Nurul x

No comments:

Post a Comment